call for prices
The Hughes 9450-C11 is a budget-friendly and highly competitive mobile terminal, ideal for government, first responders, public safety, mobile healthcare, and remote mobile fleet personnel in industries such as utility, oil and gas, forestry, cable, and telecommunications.
- Fully autonomous tracking antenna
- Tracks the BGAN satellite signal while on-the-move
- Simultaneous use of Ethernet and WLAN
- Internal Web User Interface (UI) for configuration and control without the use of LaunchPad
- Multi-user capability
- Web UI is accessible via Wi-Fi-enabled PC, PDAs, BlackBerrys, and iPhones
- Auto context activation feature allows data connections to be activated without user action
- Up to 464 kbps shared data rate and 128 kbps streaming IP
|9450 Spec Sheet||9450_Upgrader_5_7_2_4_Mac|
|9450 User Manual||9450_Upgrader_5_7_2_4_PC|
You may also like…
Hughes 9202call for pricesThe Hughes 9202 operates over the Inmarsat Broadband Global Area Network (BGAN) satellite service and provides high performance connectivity and rel..
Hughes Low Profile BGAN (LPB)call for pricesThe Hughes Low Profile BGAN (LPB) modem and antenna provide the user with reliable, remotely controllable satellite connectivity over the Inmarsat B..
Hughes 9201call for pricesThe Hughes 9201 is a fully IP-compatible terminal certified for operation on Inmarsat’s BGAN global communications service. Rugged and easy to use..
Hughes 9502call for pricesThe Hughes 9502 IP satellite terminal delivers affordable, global, end-to-end IP data connectivity enabling applications in industry sectors such as..
No related products found